Do you like Scotch? Of course you do.
On September 4th from 7:00-8:30pm, Sherry’s Wine, through their Sherry’s Original Whiskey Society, is offering a very rare single-malt Scotch tasting at New Heights, hosted by Jared Card, Impex Regional Whiskey Ambassador.
For $45 a ticket, you’ll be able to sample some of the world’s most expensive and rare (and delicious) Scotch varieties. The sampling will include:
- Smokehead, Islay (59.99)
- Kilchoman Machir Bay, Islay (64.99)
- Arran 14 year old, Island (79.99)
- Chieftain’s Tobermory 18 year old, Island (129.99)
- Chieftan’s Glentauchers 21 year old, Speyside (229.99) – only 223 bottles
- Chieftan’s Dailuaine 30 year old, Speyside (299.99) – single cask, only 214 bottles
So, basically for $45 you’ll be able to consume hundreds of dollars worth of Scotch. New Heights will offer a special 3-course prix-fixe dinner for attendees immediately following.
Event location details below:
New Heights Restaurant
2317 Calvert Street NW
Washington, DC 20008