So fantasy football season is here, time to expand your spread, point wise and food wise, know whaddimean?
There are two kinds of people in the world: the ones that follow the recipe exactly and the one’s that don’t! I’m one of those “one’s that don’t” people which is why this recipe works so fabulously for me. There are so many ways to substitute and alter it to make it just what you want. The best part is, it’s just 5 simple ingredients.
Check out these steps for super easy Five Ingredient Pulled Buffalo Chicken that you can use in tacos, sandwiches, or a wrap!
- Chicken (breasts, tenderloins, or rotisserie)
- Frank’s Red Hot Wing Sauce
- King’s Hawaiian Rolls
- Green onion (optional)
- Depending on your chicken of choice follow the below:
- Tenderloins or breasts: Boil water in large pot, drop chicken in, cook until no longer pink inside. Shred.
- Rotisserie: (pre-cooked) Shred.
- Place shredded chicken in a large bowl
- Add Frank’s Wing Sauce to taste (typically 1 cup or more)
- Add Ranch to mixture to taste (try not to add too much at the start, you can add as you go)
- Cut the green onion and add to the chicken mixture, saving some for garnish
- Mix all of the above ingredients together adding a dash of salt and pepper
- Slice your King’s Hawaiian rolls in half horizontally and spread your buffalo mixture on top, recover with the tops of buns
- Brush the tops of the buns with melted butter and place in oven for 5 minutes at 375 degrees (or skip this step and serve cold!)
- Top off the sandwiches with extra wing sauce, ranch, and green onion on the buffalo mixture to add extra flavor and moisture. Serve hot!
And there you have it! Enjoy!