Locals, visitors, booze-hounds of all variety, lend me your ear!
We’ve partnered with The Passport Program – Washington, D.C. and are giving away three free DC Passports.
Here are three reasons to enter this stupidly simple give-a-way:
- You’re going to drink anyway, you might as well save $420 ($20 retail value + $400 worth of two for one drinks savings).
- It’s a great way to ensure you try new places and there are 50 venues for you to choose from.
- You’re going to drink anyway!
Here’s what they say about their program:
Whether you’re new to town or consider yourself a native, the Passport Program loves helping you explore food and booze culture. The Passport Program is your source for the best bars, restaurants, distilleries, breweries, and wineries in your wonderful city. More than just a field guide to these hand-picked establishments, every venue featured in the Passport offers a two-for-one special on a signature drink! Participating venues get to show off their bar program by picking their favorite libations that best represents their establishment. Click here for full rules.
Blah-blah here’s how to ENTER TO WIN!
- Be 21 or older with valid proof.
- Follow us (@HungryLobbyist) on Instagram
- Follow DC Passport (@DCPassport) on Instagram
- Comment and/or tag a friend on the embedded post below – or go directly to our Instagram page to find it.
Simple as that! The winner will be announced on Friday, June 17th 2016.
Good luck, and while you wait, plan your trips!
And if you don’t win, you can still purchase them for $20 and enjoy the $400 savings all summer long at these fine local retailers.
- Salt & Sundry – Union Market, 1309 5th St NE, Washington, DC 20002 – (202) 556-1866
- Salt & Sundry – 1401 S St NW, Washington, DC 20009 – (202) 621-6647
- Politics & Prose – 5015 Connecticut Ave NW – (202) 364-1919
May the best persons win!
Winners will be asked to present proof of a valid photo ID indicating they are 21 years of age or older, and mailing address or other arrangements to pick up the Passport can be made.