This summer we invite you to go enjoy a monthly series dinner on the intimate patio of Sally’s Middle Name. This monthly series will be the perfect way to gather foodies and celebrate this beautiful summer time with your loved ones. Here is all you need to know inorder to join us:
- What: A delicious 6-course meal with an awesome corn theme (they change the theme every month)
- When: Saturday, August 5 at 7 pm
- Where: Sally’s Middle Name, 1320 H St NE Washington DC
- Why: Because why not? It is summer and it would not be a real summer without corn
- How: Just RSVP through this link, bring a friend or come solo to meet people, purchase the $100 and get ready to eat a 6 course meal (tip and tax are already included in the ticket, so you will not need to pay anything else there).
To our readers who have allergies or food restrictions you can put a comment when you reserve and the Chef’s will modify the 6-course to meet your needs. I personally love this restaurant because they bring to the table the freshest ingredients in DC, cook with real passion and keep reinventing themselves with a changing menu, which keeps it always interesting. The owners are also super cool, and I suggest you get to know them when you come!
I will be there and can not wait to go on this corn adventure with you all!
Follow Sally’s Middle Name on social media: Facebook and Twitter.